- Department of Economics and Finance (BBA in Business Economics and BBA in Finance)
- Department of Information Systems (BBA in Global Business Systems Management and BBA in Information Management)
- Department of Management Sciences (BBA in Business Analysis and BBA in Business Operations Management)
The top 40% of students in each department will be allocated to their first choice major according to the following criteria:
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of Semester
- No failed grades in any courses in Semesters A and B; and
- Completion of at least 30 credit units in Semesters A and B, including the number of credit units specified by the College of Business/home academic units of required courses.
For the remaining 60% of students, majors allocation is subject to the availability of places in the majors and the selection criteria set by individual majors.
Please visit ARRO’s website for more information.